Shea Moisture, a fave among the curly crew for making some really, really awesome products (no kinky haired girl should be without their Curling Souffle–soooo moisturizing) has just realeased a line of hair color! And not just any ole hair color. This line has 12 moisture-rich hues and offers ammonia and sulfate-free hair color infused with natural ingredients, including Soy Protein (helps strengthen hair by replenishing lost protein); Certified Organic Glycerin (aids in moisture retention); Flax Seed Oil (enhances shine and dimension); and Certified Organic Shea Butter (provides moisture to damaged hair from roots to tip, and promotes healthy, shiny hair).This healthy combo helps to minimize damage, while promoting vibrant color, hydration, manageability, and sheen. And not to get all superficial, but isn’t the packaging cute?! Shea Moisture commissioned artist Michael Jamal to create the looks which reflect the diversity in both our skin tones and hair textures.
The range comes in the following colors: Light Blonde, Medium Golden Blonde, Dark Golden Blonde, Light Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown, Medium Chestnut Brown, Reddish Blonde, Bright Auburn, Dark Auburn, Jet Black and Soft Black so you can highlight, darken, or ombré to your heart’s desire.
Each kit comes equipped with Radiant Color Crème, Radiant Color Developer, Professional Latex Gloves, Salon Application Brush, and—if you’re a Shea Moisture fan— you’ll also be glad to see favorites Raw Shea Moisture Retention Shampoo, Raw Shea Restorative Conditioner, and Raw Shea Reconstructive Finishing Elixir.
Shea Moisture Hair Color System will be available in 400 select Target stores nationwide early 2013 and retails for $14.99.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos