Photo: Isabel Marant/The Outfitters
Imitation is the biggest form of flattery, right? Well, Isabel Marant is over it. The fashion designer recently sat down with the Telegraph to talk about her brand and the international success that has come with it, the good and bad. One of the repercussions of her wildly popular sneaker wedge, is that other brands have now copied her style.
Isabel is not happy with the knockoffs: “Everybody who has the wrong one looks quite b–chy, very vulgar, when mine are not at all,” she explained.
The sneaker wedge has become a cult classic, especially for celebs.
Although the celebs rock Isabel’s $725 original, many are rocking cheaper styles.
Check out 10 Isabel Marant lookalikes below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past