For those of you King Bey fans who are very concerned about what she’ll look like for her massive
world domination tour, we have a piece of the mystery pie.
British designer, Julien Macdonald has allegedly been asked by the mega star to design her costumes for the tour. The two have previously worked together for her 2011 “Good Morning America” performance (above) and again in 2013 for her New Year’s Eve performance in Las Vegas. “I like girls like Beyoncé or Kristen Stewart,” the designer told Grazia. “They are amazing women. Iconic. They are part of a new generation. When she started wearing my clothes it was AMAZING!”
The designer’s recent collection have been super glamorous and full of fringe– basically resembling the yellow look. So we’re excited to see what he drums up for her 59-date tour.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night