Well, she did have one of the biggest hits of the summer with her song “Gucci Gucci” which has been knocking on urban radio stations and numerous mixtapes since it was released a couple of months ago. She’s been steadily making her rounds too in the industry: scoring a big-deal record deal with Sony, appearing on the Breakfast Club radio show, and smoking herb with Snoop Dogg. Yep, she’s definitely living the high-life right now.
Above, you see Kreayshawn on the cover of high-fashion Glossy magazine i-D wearing some pretty sick embellished eyelashes and decorated fingernails. We don’t know about the two-tone hair, but that seems to be one of her signature looks.
What do you think about the cover StyleBlazers? Fly or Too Much?
And lastly, if you have indeed been living under a rock and haven’t seen the Oakland Rapper’s “Gucci Gucci” video – catch it on the next page:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!