Naeem Khan is a Fashion Week favorite of ours, always creating beautiful gowns with intricate detail. So it was no surprise that the over-the-top gown Vanessa Hudgens wore to the Los Angeles premiere of “Spring Breakers” was from the designer.
The top of the gown is beaded detail and the skirt is made from black ostrich-feathers. She added Neil Lane jewels and Giuseppe Zanotti strapped sandals with the dress.
While the look is VERY dramatic for the event, she did successfully outshine her cast mates. Vanessa definitely knows her strengths– glossy hair, great legs, exotic features– and plays them up with this tribal beauty look. So basically, we’re feelin’ this look.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night