In Hollywood you would think it’s all about long flowing hair but a few lovely ladies rock a short do like no one else. Though they’ve experimented with weaves, we actually think they look better with a cropped cut. Their gorgeous bone structure is highlighted when their hair’s above their ear and not down their back. When Toni Braxton and Halle Berry emerged in the 90s, they had women everywhere running to their stylists asking for a new look. From pixies to bobs, they were walking proof that short cuts are feminine and have so many styling options.
Take a peek at the gallery to see our favorite cropped beauties
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos