With the release of their extensive, layered and unique rap opus, Jay-Z and Kanye pulled out all the stops to make sure this album was like no other, including anointing Givenchy fashion designer Riccardo Tisci as creative director for all the artwork.
We’ve shown you the genius work for the album cover and single cover, but new images of Kanye and Jay-Z being merged together as one as well as with wild beastly animals have also surfaced. Obviously avant-garde, and certainly not your average LP art, Jay-Z and Kanye perhaps want the listeners to know that they are beasts when it comes to music and can do anything they want (including having a 3-minute period of silence in the midst of a song.
Styleblazers, is this art or just disturbing?
See some more Watch the Throne art after the jump:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles