Natural hair-istas, get excited! The selection at the natural hair aisle at your local Target is about to have one more familiar face on the shelves: Brooklyn-based hair and body care brand Karen’s Body Beautiful! The brand debuts in select Target stores nationwide today with six of the brand’s salon-quality products.
“We’re elated to be working with Target and appreciate that they’re leading the way in offering creative and effective options for women with textured hair and women of color. We’re also excited that our products are now accessible to our customers around the country at Target locations,” says Karen Tappin, founder and CEO of Karen’s Body Beautiful in a press release.
So which of the products—that work on all hair types from curly to kinky to relaxed, by the way—can we find at the mass market retailer?
- Sweet Ambrosia Leave-in Conditioner ($16; 8 oz.) Ultra-moisturizing leave-in conditioner transforms dry, lifeless locks into soft, shiny and luminous hair. With Jojoba, Avocado, Wheat Germ and Coconut oils, Arnica, Nettle, Horsetail and Rosemary Extracts.
- Luscious Locks Hair Mask ($25; 8 oz.) Deep conditioning, nutritious hair treatment repairs dry, damaged hair, restores shine and manageability, while detangling and softening. With Jojoba and Carrot Seed Oils, Aloe Butter, Arnica, Calendula, Nettle, Echinacea and Horsetail Extracts.
- Hair Blossom Moisture Mist ($16, 200 ml) Natural hydrating mist softens and refreshes hair, while reducing frizz. With Argan, Castor, Sunflower and Meadowfoam Seed Oils.
- Super Duper Hydrating Hair Cream ($18; 200 ml) An intensely hydrating hair cream and styling aid that also moisturizes and nourishes the scalp with Shea Butter, Aloe Vera Gel, Argan Oil and Acai Powder. Ideal for twistouts and braidouts.
- Butter Love ($18; 6.7 oz.) An emollient hair butter that nourishes and protects hair, while providing hold and intense shine. With Shea, Mango, Cocoa, Jojoba and Aloe Butters.
Karen’s Body Beautiful Hair Care doesn’t contain sulfates, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, DEA or artificial color. The products are cruelty-free and not tested on animals.