Clinique, who introduced their revolutionary dark spot correcting system, Even Better, several years ago is making the line even better by adding new products to its belt. Now we can relish in the glory of Even Better Compact Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15, or choose the brand’s Even Better liquid makeup. Your choice!
The new compact is a lightweight cream makeup that has buildable coverage—which is one of the best things ever, by the way, because you can sheer it out for days when you don’t need a ton of coverage or layer it when you do—and dries to a powdery finish. Not only does it give you the illusion of a more even skin tone, it actually helps your skin get there with Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector. You can see results in about four weeks.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night