What could Rachel Roy have possibly been thinking when she decided to wear this ensemble to the movie premiere of “One Day,” the new film starring Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess? Why would she even leave her home like this?!
The top and bottom obviously look like a two-piece luxury pajamas set. We sure do hope that this is not a preview of what we can expect from her clothing line in the future. We understand that designers are innovators, very creative and artistic individuals. But the line has to be drawn somewhere. We want to see our favorite designers in something that we can at least understand, so that we will trust their vision when adding their pieces to our wardrobe.
She tried to glam the look with a brown leather clutch, black sandals by Manolo Blahnik and thick black glasses – but a fashion crime this bad isn’t easily fixed. Rachel Roy has a lovely clothing line and continues to put out fabulous pieces, but this look makes us a bit (ahem, a lot) worried about her sense of and purpose for style.
What do you say StyleBlazers? Can you see where Rachel was going with this one?
See more pics of the Rachel’s Red Carpet Hot Mess on the following pages:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process