Tapping into the current craze for California-inspired hippie chic, Cynthia Vincent has released her resort 2012 lookbook. This resort destination must be the hallowed territory of Topanga Canyon because Vincent channels that ethos into the collection. Her waif-like model is draped in swathes of style and free-flowing looks.
Mariner stripes are faded out on billowy tunics, sporty harem pants are toped with silky blouses, and maxi jersey skirts are printed in python. For evening looks that call for a more refined like, Vincent has included lush navy velvet blazers that hang just so. The entire collection has the ease and versatility that you want when you’re packing for a vacay; pieces that can mix and match and require little maintenance. Ideal for lounging out West or wherever the wind takes you. Check out some of our faves below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles