How nice… Nick Cannon’s ex fiance, Selita Ebanks, put the “America’s Got Talent” host manhood on blast. Poor Mariah. The Victoria’s Secret supermodel recently sat down with the HDNet talk show “Naughty But Nice Rob” and shared a tad bit too much.
“I mean I technically wore a ring but I don’t think I was really engaged,” Ebanks tells of her relationship with Cannon. “I want a Prince. I want Prince Harry. Do you think the queen would accept me?” Hmm, probably not.
Five months after Nick proposed to Selita in New York’s Time Square back in 2007, the couple split—supposedly to focus on their careers.
When questioned by the show’s host, Rob Shuter, about Cannon’s kissing skills, Ebank’s response, “ehh.” When they moved on to his manhood the “ehh” was much less enthusiastic and a hearty laugh followed. Maybe that’s why she opted against marrying the Drumline actor.
Ebanks is one of the highest paid models in the game—she makes millions wearing Victoria’s Secret signature Angel Wings which she claims protect her.
“Well if you’re an angel those other $itches don’t mess with you. Behind the scenes you do hear snide remarks. I’ve heard girls literally talk about another girl in her face, and literally if she had claws she would be minced meat.” Ok Selita!
StyleBlazers, would you put your ex-fiance’s manhood on blast? Come on, tell us!
-Metanoya Z. Webb
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles