Say what you want about the Kardashian family, but you can not fault them on this one very important point. These ladies really stick to the script when it comes to making their money. From reality shows to fragrance lines and clothing collections, they are always involved in something that keeps the dollars flowing in.
Next up, the matriarch of the family Kris Jenner-Kardashian is debuting a namesake collection for the QVC television shopping network. The new line consists of colored trench coats, blouson-blouses with cut-out sleeve details, printed dresses and jackets and even some edgy leggings. It’s definitely age-appropriate clothing with a touch of style – in other words, the QVC viewers should find a lot of pieces to buy. All the pieces range from $35 to $145, and they will debut on QVC on September 8th.
Check out the different looks on the ff: pages and then of course, we’d love to hear what you think about the clothes.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night