The elegant Noelle Scaggs is the powerful female voice behind the soul-heavy, pop-indie group Fitz & the Tantrums. Prior to her current outfit, she’s also lent her remarkable vocal talent to huge names like the Black Eyed Peas and Miley Cyrus.
Her new group, headed by Michael Fitzpatrick released their debut EP, Songs for a Breakup, Vol. 1 and were quickly signed to Dangerbird Records, and since then, they have dropped their first full length album, Pickin’ Up the Pieces which is quickly making them national stars.
Below is a video showcasing Noelle Scaggs and Fitz & The Tantrums in an exclusive video they did with Grooveshark sessions for a special SXSW Unplugged performance:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night