MAC has increased their already extensive collection of foundation with their new line called Matchmaster. The first of its kind, Matchmaster Foundation with SPF 15 combines shade adapting technology with medium buildable coverage for a perfect match for the lightest to the darkest of skins.
MAC has also challenged themselves as a beauty company and made this line with the most versatile range of shades available in MAC history. Trialed during the 2011 Fall Fashion weeks on the models in New York, London, Milan and Paris, make up artists were thrilled with the coverage Matchmaster gave without the cakey, over made up look. Perfect for all skin types, Matchmaster enlisted Laminaria Saccharina Extract, a gentle extract that restrains the production of oil buildup in very oily skin types, while still not drying out dry to normal skin types. Two years in the making, MAC has finally answered every beauty lovers request in making a foundation that covers well, with SPF 15 that doesn’t alter your skin’s natural undertones while wearing it.
Matchmaster Foundation SPF 15 ($32.50) is available September 22, 2011 at all MAC locations and will be a part of the permanent collection:
See more pics of this new product on the ff: pages:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)