Lady Gaga is a walking fashion editorial. Many of you may be startled by her vibrant “over the top” style, but if you flip through the pages of your latest VOGUE you are sure to see the same abstract fashion. The great thing that we can take from Gaga is inspiration. Flipping her looks with more subtle accessories and versions for a wearable everyday look could bring your wardrobe to new heights!
Gaga will be opening the 2011 VMA’s, and she is photographed here heading to the MTV studios in NYC for what we assume to be VMA related. Gaga wore a huge and fabulous white hat, paired with a tuxedo inspired outfit and monster platforms. There are so many pieces in this look that can be isolated for a more wearable outfit with other simple pieces. It all comes down to how bold you’re willing to go! Choose wisely StyleBlazers!
See more pics on the ff: pages:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases