Yes, Patra. You remember her, the reggae artist who burst on the scene in the 90s with hits like “Worker Man,” “Romantic Call” and her cover of Grace Jones’ “Pull Up to The Bumper.” Though she’s been quiet on the music front, Thursday night she emerged in NYC on the red carpet. And not much has changed. She’s still rocking the tight gear (multicolor v-neck catsuit) and her signature braids. Time has certainly been good to her.
Click to see more photos and a video flashback (psst: Tupac makes a cameo in her video)
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters