Seems like Chanel cosmetics has got the blues, luckily it’s in the best way possible. To commemorate Fashion Night Out, September 8th, the luxury cosmetics brand is launching a limited edition nail polish trio. Entitled Les Jeans de Chanel, three shades of blue — a darker Blue Rebel, the baby hued Coco Blue, and the medium indigo Blue Boy.
We imagine this trio to be super cute as a multi-colored manicure. FNO is gearing up to be a mega event. With hundreds of stores participating, there’s definitely something for everyone. FNO has even launched an iPhone and Android App to help keep track of which party to hit first, who’s offering the best discounts on new fall merchandise and where to see your fave fashion designers and celebs. Check out the FNO website for more event updates and info.
- Deidre Dyer
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles