The black and latino community have always embraced a fuller “thick” body shape which was always at the opposite end of Hollywood’s standards. Jennifer Hudson has been promoting her new weight loss so much so that we’ve all probably forgotten that she put out a new album since the devastating tragedy her family faced in 2009.
In the latest Self magazine, Jennifer proclaims that now that she is a size 6, she is more proud of her weight loss than she is of her Oscar win. Might it just be the case that Hollywood’s obsession with all things thin has really eaten so deep into J-Hud’s psyche?
She’s even popping off on fans through twitter when politely asked if she went under the knife to supplement her weight loss. Jennifer, if she knows it or not, was adored by her fans because she was a breathe of fresh air to cookie-cutter Hollywood.
Now that she’s a size 6 and probably feels like she’s “in” more so than before, we ask you, StyleBlazers, how do we really feel about Jennifer’s weight loss?.
Please Chime in and let us know what you think?
- Tunisia Z. Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)