If there’s one thing we’ve learned about Rihanna, it’s to expect the unexpected. Though she’s been seen rocking fire-red hair and teeny-weeny bikinis while on vacation, she switched it up on us recently. While promoting her Reb’l Fleur perfume in London, she chose a glam, vintage look. Her auburn wavy locks complimented the aqua Antonio Berardi look from the Resort 2012 collection. The feathered top and cropped pants channel old Hollywood glamour. And of course our favorite Bajan beauty topped her look off with vintage earrings and nude Christian Louboutin pumps.
Turn the page to see Rihanna’s head-to-toe fit’
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!