Stussy has long felt like a dude’s brand. In the same vein of most streetwear line, graphic tees, gaudy denim, and flashy accessories were the norm. With their brand new fall lookbook, the Stussy girl has matured into a sassy and stylish little lady who’s able to work many looks. Chunky knit sweaters, leather shorts and embellished army jackets work the bad girl end of the spectrum while sultry velvet, touches of leopard print and daringly, mix matched prints work the flirty femme side.
Check out some of our fave looks below that straddle the trend lines:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process