The end of summer is only a few weeks away and if there’s one fall piece you should cop now, it’s the blazer—a staple that every woman needs to own. Instead of the stuffy, corporate look, blazers come in fun styles, textures and colors, every StyleBlazer would be proud to wear. Experiment with bold shades and materials like velvet or add a preppy feel with a crested style. Even the classic black blazer can stand out with leather trim. And they can be paired with everything from your favorite skinny jeans, dressy trousers to mini skirts.
Alice by Temperley Frankie Embellished Wool Blazer
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past