Have you been secretly wishing for a Brandy come back too? Or at least wondering how the singer would revamp her voice and image now-a-days? Well, your wish has been granted and your questions will soon be answered! The “I wanna be down” singer has recently signed with RCA/Chameleon Records and is set to release a new record in 2012!
There are so many thoughts and questions that come to mind, as we still love the old school Brandy. Could this be one step forward for the fading R&B genre or will she fall into the electro-pop movement that many other singers have migrated to? Either way, what we hope for most of all is that she gives us trendsetting, chic style for the promotion of it all! We love a stylish entertainer and there was a point in time when Brandy was your go-to girl for the coolest hairstyles and wardrobe tips!
Click on the following pages below to see Ray J. celebrating his 30th birthday over the weekend – the same time as Kim Kardashian’s wedding by the way - with his pretty new girlfriend and some fly Louis Vuitton gear and designer kicks:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past