Zoe Saldana put her spin on this Resort 2012 Balmain “Mullet” dress, adding a long white sheer train to an already impeccably designed dress. This long-sleeved, deep v-neck gold, almost armor-like dress is a standout piece of work fit for this hot leading lady.
Balmain has a way about them (besides their amazing designs), that once you hit a certain peak in your career, the designer becomes the staple to wear on the red carpet and beyond. But, was Zoe doing too much by adding the train, or did she hit on the nail and add the perfect touch by putting her stamp on it?
StyleBlazers, are we feeling it?
See another view on the next page:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night