One of our fashion sweethearts is now opening up their enterprise to reach the beauty business. Fashion designer, Charlotte Ronson is launching a beauty line this September in Sephora that will include eyeshadow palettes, bronzers, lip gloss, and hair products.
Inspired by her friends and family, Ronson created an All Eye Need Eyeshadow Quad named Nicole inspired by her bestie Nicole Richie, a Closer Light Filter Powder inspired by her other friend Rashida Jones, along with other products for her crew. Her camouflage clutch make up bag is the perfect touch for all the fashionstas who happen to be beauty junkies with its multi wearable use.
Ronson’s beauty line is created with light-filter technology which means that all the makeup formulas adjust to the surrounding light for a natural but glowing effect. We can’t wait to get our hands on the bronzer, blush and luminizer set. Charlotte Ronson Beauty will be available at Sephora stores and sephora.com this fall with prices ranging from $14-$28.
See more pics of the product on the next few pages:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process