Yep, that’s Eve! The Grammy Award winning rapper rocked the stage in New York City last night in a wool fedora (she swapped that out for wider brimmed topper following her performance) denim bustier, leather spandex, and jewel-embellished sandals. Oh, we can’t forget to mention that boyfriend blazer with those funky studded lapels. Very glam.
Ruff Ryder’s First Lady is back on the scene —Eve’s been in the studio, laying down tracks for her long-awaited solo album, Lip Lock. Last night, the Fetish designer entertained a quaint audience at Gotham Organization’s 4th Annual Open Artist in Residence Summer Concert Series to benefit the National Breast Cancer Coalition, performing tracks like “Who’s that Girl” and “Tambourine.” Turn the page to see Eve’s head-to-toe fit’, don’t be shy, tell us what you think!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles