Jewelry designer Lucy Hutchings is a master of mixed media eclectic jewels. For her previous collections, used peacock feather beads, tiger’s eye and “gold cages” to channel the 1950s stylized perception of the future. This time around Lucite, ropes and ribbons, and narrow slabs of marble are the varied ingredients to this awesome brew of jewels.
Hailing from Suffolk, England, and a graduate of the University of Brighton, Hutchins interned in the studios of Erickson Beamon to hone her skills in fine art of jewelry making. After only a handful of seasons in the game on her own, Hutchings jewelry has been featured in VOGUE, Elle and Harpers Bazaar and is stocked in stores around the world. Bold and statement-making, Lucy Hutchings designs will definitely be turning heads this fall.
See more of her designs below:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process