While attending the BMI Awards this weekend, we were in awe of Drake. It wasn’t the awards he won, including Songwriter of the Year, but rather it was his choice of gear. In the 70-plus degree Los Angeles weather, Drake chose to wear a heavy knitted sweater (see above). And not just any sweater, a fuchsia one. Unfortunately we can’t say we’re surprised by this. If there’s on thing the rapper’s taught us, it’s that he loves himself some sweaters. From bright hues to stripes to sparkles, he embraces them all.
Peep the gallery to see Drake’s love for statement sweaters.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night