Smoky eyes are great year round but they are a must for the fall season. Right on time, Make Up For Ever introduces their Smoky Couleur collection filled with eyeshadows, mascaras and eye pencils in smoky jewel tones fit for the season. Perfect for blending eye colors with these eye essentials and for an overall bold look, the Smoky Couleur collection consists of an amazing mascara – the Smoky Lash Couleur ($22) for volume, length and curl in four colors including deep brown, green, dark blue, and plum.
The collection is also filled with intensely pigmented colored Pencils ($17) in pearly deep green, deep blue, mocha brown, and black purple and a Limited Edition Smoky Palette ($45) featuring eight eye shadows in matte black, plum shimmer, navy blue, peacock green, metallic taupe, yellow beige, and white shimmer for five different smoky looks. Of course, the professionals at Make Up For Ever provide expert application directions for an attainable professional looking smoky eye at home. Available now in Sephora and @ sephora.com.
See pics of the new Makeup collection on the following page:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles