So Hurricane Irene came through and scared us a little bit over the weekend, but thankfully, it didn’t unleash its full fury on our beloved Gotham City. The week started and it’s business as usual here in NYC with girls dressing fly and looking original everywhere we go.
Here are our Street shots for this week – shot by our trusty photographer Mary J. Brooklyn.
- We really like the contrast of the striped tee and gold-button placket against the more jovial hat – It’s kind of a mixture of Boho and preppy. Her bag underneath has character too.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night