In new Life + Dog magazine, Jordin Sparks not only shows off her love for dogs but shows off her trimmer physique in this pet lovers magazine. Looking more svelte but still curvy, Jordin plays in retro inspired looks on the cover and the spread with colorful frocks, wedges, and color-blocked backgrounds.
The songstress expresses her dog breed of choice saying ” I absolutely adore Labradors. They are the perfect dog. They are so smart and learn so fast! They’re not too big and not too small and I love that they love to swim because I do, too! But I have a Schnauzer-Bichon and a Schnauzer-Poodle mix and since they grew up with our lab they think they are too! Jumping in the pool, fetching—the whole nine.”
Her love for “Minnie” (her very own pup), shines through these pages as a Collars for a Cause Ambassador- an organization devoted to providing free or low cost services for any animal companion to families. Looking good Jordin!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)