The clothes from Lanvin’s Fall collection are sublime. For ladies: graciously frilled frocks, diamante-encrusted satin gloves and sleekly contoured capes. For the gents: sharply tailored suits and killer chapeaus.
Lanvin hits the nail on the head with every collection—wearable, luxurious and relatable.
Surprisingly one thing that Lanvin possesses is humor. Creative director Alber Elbaz has a way of not taking himself too seriously that comes across in an endearing fashion. For this fall’s campaign video, immaculately groomed models, including Karen Elson and Raquel Zimmerman, shake a leg to Pitbull’s “I Know You Want Me”. Shot by famed photographer Steven Meisel,this clip is short and fun. Rocking dance moves that seem straight out of Dance Dance Revolution or a Zumba class, it’ll make you want to get up and down. Just like Elbaz does, when he steals the show in the last few seconds.
See images and video (the last page) on the next few pages:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles