With all these new fashion-overdose starlets on the scene (Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Kesha, Gaga), it’s easy to forget the style exploits and contributions of the original, controversial material girl Madonna. At this point in her life, Madge is richer than most tyrannical dictators so she really doesn’t need to put out any more music. However, it seems she’s focusing on other creative outlets now and her latest is movie directing.
She stepped out at the Venice Film festival recently to debut her new movie W.E. in a unique outfit: A Vionnet gown with bold red butterfly prints complete with funky big sunnies from Miu Miu (even though it was night time red carpet). She finished the look with a nice array of eclectic accessories.
Check out the slides of her one-of-a-kind look below and tell us what you think:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night