Our favorite super model, Naomi Campbell, graces the cover of V Spain in what appears to be an S&M themed set! But as we looked into Ms. Campbell’s photo spread, we learned that this month’s issue of V Spain is dedicated to the film director Pedro Almodovar.
These photos were inspired by Almodovar’s film, Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down!, which tells the story of a man who is released from a mental hospital and goes on a search to win back his ex-lover. The crazy plot of that story is only grazed in these photos and we love it! It is good to see fashion intermingle with other art forms, especially when it involves Naomi Campbell and the latest collection from Louis Vuitton!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)