Ladies love a pretty print, celebs included. From abstracts, to florals, to playful patterns, printed attire was a hit this summer and is unquestionably on our radar for autumn. Designers like Anna Sui, Versace, Jill Stuart and Gwen Stefani, all sent a bevy of printed looks down their Fall 2011 runways that we can’t wait to get our hands on.
Kelis was recently spotted across the pond sporting a floral jacket accented with tons of gold, while Kim Kardashian paid a visit to her SoHo boutique, Dash, in a lovely abstract frock. Whether you’re stepping out for a fun night on the town or dining with your boo, the versatile trend is fairly simple to wear. Keep the accessories to a minimum and let your pretty print shine.
Turn the page to see celebs in stunning prints
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos