We reported on this breaking news a while back, but by way of the benevolent internet grapevine and the intrepid skills of bloggers like I Know Something That You Don’t and Fashionista, we’re proud to bring you the first leaked image from the Versace x H&M collaboration.
This slender shot below tiptoed its way out of the upcoming lookbook and wound up online this morning. Lovely model du jour Abbey Lee Kershaw, with a smoldering side swept blonde do, is rocking a multi-print tunic and tights combo that just screams vintage Versace. Style on a dime is always a great and welcomed gift from the fashion gods, but even more so when it a gilded nugget fallen from the opulent house of Versace. We’re beyond ecstatic that Donatella and her design crew has chosen to revive the glitzy and gaudy signature Versace style that her brother Gianni embedded in 80s and 90s fashion. Mark your calendars: the collections hits H&M stores on November 19!!
Hey StyleBlazers – come November, will you be visiting H&M to get your own Versace designed pieces?
- Deidre Dyer
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases