Think of Lauren Conrad what you will: the former reality star, turned author, turned designer might seemingly be branching out a bit too much and putting her eggs in too many baskets. But with this Paper Crown pre-Spring Collection, Conrad shows forth a strong and cohesive collection that we’d totally wear.
Hinged upon wardrobe classics: delicate blouses, tightly pleated skirts, mariner stripes and beachy shorts, this line shockingly good and accessible. This is way more than one would expect from an L.A. reality star, Conrad goes above and beyond the SoCal uniform of loose jersey tanks, skintight bandeau dresses and glorified denim. Paper Crown provides classics that could’ve easily fallen out of the closets of Jackie Onassis and Bianca Jagger and the lovely Veronica Lake look-a-like model doesn’t hurt either.
Check out some of our favorite looks on the ff pages:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night