Chanel, Alek and Ajak modeled towering turbans on the Spring 2011 Moncler Gamme Rouge runway. Yes, you read the aforementioned correctly–the pricey outerwear brand from Giambattista Valli, also offers wacky ready-to-wear women’s apparel. Valli’s theatrical head pieces performed well on the catwalk but for our sidewalk Style Blazers, we recommend taking a less “in your face” approach. This trend is bold so keep the accompanying threads as basic as possible.
Your Runway Inspiration:
Your Everyday Inspiration:
Photo Credits: Sidewalk Look, blackfashion.tumblr.com Runway Looks, style.com
- Metanoya Z. Webb
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!