Believe it or not: Nelson Mandela can now add fashion to his long list of accomplishments. With the debut of 46664, named after Mandela inmate number while imprisoned on Robben Island, the Nelson Mandela foundation is using sartorial splendor to raise funds and awareness to counter HIV.
Roughly between seven and nine percent of the revenue generated from the sales of 46664 will go the Mandela Foundation’s continued fight against HIV and AIDS. Philanthropic endeavors aside, 46664 is on point. On the design side, punchy-colored polos and woven shirts with printed hats are in order the dudes; while the ladies don flowy dresses and chic blazers.
The lookbook images that were published online are nothing short of beautiful: fully styled looks that show the flair and versatility of this new-found line. 46664 is currently available at Stuttafords stores in Botswana, Namibia and South Africa and is looking to reach US and European stores in the coming year.
Check out the images in the slideshow below and hit up 46664.com for more info.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles