In an ode to 80′s bombshells, Chanel Iman channels that decadent fashion era as ELLE’s covergirl for the October 2011 issue hitting newstands September 20th. Along with Chanel, the cover story features other Victoria’s Secret models like Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima, and Doutzen Kroes.
This hot shoot, filled with 80′s inspired fashion that is completely wearable now, was styled by creative director Joe Zee and photographed by Alexei Hay. ELLE’s Editor in Chief, Robbie Myers says, “We felt it was time to show the s___ side of fashion again, enlisting four of the runway’s super seductive models – Miranda Kerr, Chanel Iman, Adriana Lima and Doutzen Kores”. The youngest bombshell of them all Chanel Iman says,”
Any woman who has a positive attitude about herself and carries herself with class but doesn’t try too hard and say, ya know, ‘Hey look at me, I’m a bombshell,’is basically a bombshell. It’s just a woman with a positive, strong attitude who knows she has it going on.” Amazing words from a 20 year old.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles