The lines are getting blurrier everyday with regards to what endeavors celebs decide to partake in. Movie stars are now singers, designers and dancers, and even athletes are leaving the gym to try out some new things. Mr. Stoudemire, an admitted fashionisto is one of them. During the frenzy of Fashion Night Out at Macy’s last night in NYC, Amare Stoudemire stepped out with Rachel Roy to debut the new collection they’ve been working on together.
Rachel Roy described the line as a “Polished & Chic” and it boasted some casual and comfy looks along with edgier “stepping-out” style attire. StyleBlazer was on hand to see the new collection and standouts included military style jackets with gold buttons, form-fitting tube dresses with vertical stripe detailing, a flirty pink-ruffled number, all of this balanced with sleek hoodies & sweatshirts and fresh graphic tees. These are clothes for the city girl who enjoys going casual to a Knick game and heading home quickly afterwards to change into something with a little more attitude for a night of fancy clubbing.
See the pics in the slideshow below from Macy’s 5th floor along with some cameos from the designers themselves:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)