Bey brought out every bit of her inner diva for her latest House of Dereon lookbook. Being that Bey is the face of her own brand this season, we get to see her evoke the true essence of each look as she intended them to be. Our favorite mother to be got these shots in before her baby bump, continuing to give us the fierceness that we know and love.
House of Dereon has always given us statement making pieces for the everyday girl for trendy daytime looks and funky night out dresses. It has always been able to capture the attitude of Beyonce’s hit songs, while staying true to the hottest in fashion. We love Bey’s teased curls in these photos, evoking a sort of regal attitude in her street style ensembles.
See the hot pics from the campaign below:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night