Ethiopian super model, Liya Kebede radiates on the October issue of Numéro China, posing behind a tiny cinched waist dress that she’s holding, not wearing. Aside from a dramatic up-do and statement cuffs adorning each arm, the beautiful actress, mom and global maternal heath care advocate is naked. Hmm…
We’re pretty sure there’s a deeper meaning behind Kebede’s decision to bare it all, but until we crack the case, enjoy the striking cover shot by Tiziano Magni below.
StyleBlazers, Is Liya’s naked cover haute, or not? Come on, tell us!
-Metanoya Z. Webb
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight