It was just announced that Raven-Symone’s ABC Family show “State of Georgia” was cancelled after one season. But we’ve got love for Raven. We were introduced to her as little Olivia on “The Cosby Show” or maybe you remember the pint size star’s brief stint as a rapper. Though she was once roommates with wild child Lindsay Lohan, Raven separated herself from other former child stars by steadily working on TV and film projects, instead of making trips to rehab. She shed a few pounds this year and she’s looking good. Throughout it all, Raven’s maintained a classy, yet sassy sense of style we adore. Peep the gallery to see how her look’s evolved over the years.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!