So Fashion Week in NYC ended last week and we’re still recovering from the whirlwind of activity, runway shows and soirees that went down.
Here at StyleBlazer, one of our favorite pastimes is people watching, and as usual, we have some fresh style shots from the past week to show you. It’s really cool when you have a skilled photographer like ours hitting the streets and snapping the best fashion flavor NYC has to offer.
So without further ado – please enjoy below:
Editor’s Note: We love the use of different textures, prints and accessories. Her hair is pretty fabulous too.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films