I recently visited Milla’s Treatment Boutique, an organic spa located in midtown Manhattan, for a facial by lead aesthetician and spa owner, Milla Thomas, and I immediately noticed the amazing results: my skin felt smoother and looked more radiant. While getting my facial, I also received skincare tips throughout my treatment from Milla. The most important tip she shared with me was that we should aim to get a facial at least once a season. Now I’m already thinking about booking my facial for fall.
Since I didn’t want to keep all of the advice to myself, I decided to reach out to Milla to get essential skincare advice for the readers of StyleBlazer. Keep reading to learn how to keep your skin healthy and transitioning your skincare routine from summer to fall.
What’s the number one most important thing a woman should do to ensure healthy skin?
Wash your face daily, have a great home skin care routine, eat well and drink lots of water!
What are your five must-have skincare products?
1) An amazing cleanser is essential. I recommend the Mineral or Eucalyptus Cleanser from Eminence Organic Skincare.
2) Exfoliation is key. Eminence Organic Skincare’s Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant is my favorite.
3) A mask to work on your specific skin issues and concerns.
4) A hydrating serum. One of my favorites is the Green Tea and Guava Firming and Lifting Serum from Eminence Organic Skincare.
5) Always have moisturizer with SPF for the season.