You can always count on London Fashion Week to turn things up a notch. Where the designers showing at New York Fashion Week are all about practical street-ready sportswear, their comrades across the Atlantic tend to be more playful and are still inspired by the rampant nightlife and club kid scene.
Designer Henry Holland, who usually leans a little further on the crazy club scene aesthetic just sent out a collection that’s frisky fun and oddly wearable all at the same time. Doling out double prints and spicy silhouettes in candy colors, Holland has created a playfully bright spring. In a nod to 90s style, Holland sent out babydoll dresses and plaid skirts reminiscent of the hot babes Cher and Dionne in Clueless. He has also played with punk classics like pegged jeans, suspenders and buttoned up shirts. Placing them in baby blue and pastel hues with snakeskin detailing, they enter the sweet and feminine territory. Check out some of our faves from the collection.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past