Gucci’s Spring 2012 ready-to-wear collection is all about living the glamorous life. And as the iconic Italian label prepares to celebrate its 90th birthday next week, in Florence, with the opening of a new Gucci museum, the Milanese runway on Wednesday mirrored an upscale Art Deco party.
We’re going gaga over everything—from the sequin fringe flapper dresses and short geometric jackets to the sharply tailored tuxedo pants and intricately cut leather—Frida Giannini pays homage to the 1920′s Jazz Age with this ultra-feminine arsenal of glitzy fashion.
Standouts include the graphic black and white trousers paired with a boxy spotted jacket and sheer blouse that Joan Smalls donned. The print crazy harem pants and slick blazer with visible gold buttons and fastenings, worn by Yulia Kharlapanova, is memorable too.
On an accessory note: exotic leather hobos and clutches, dainty peep-toe pumps and oversized shades are all on our wish list for spring.
Indulge in the gallery below for a slew of hot looks
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos