When a dress is a show stopper, more than one woman is bound to wear it on the red carpet. And that’s exactly what happened with Alice + Olivia’s Chloe colorblock maxi dress. Corinne Bailey Rae and Estelle wore the dress within days of one another: Corinne to the Christian Siriano presentation and Estelle to Us Weekly’s 25 Most Stylish New Yorkers event.
Though the British singers rocked the same dress, they chose different hues and accessories. Corinne kept her black and white combo simple with a thin belt and chain strap purse while Estelle’s red and black dress was topped off with a wide leather belt, clutch and purple platforms. Same dress, but such different styles.
Tell us StyleBlazers, who rocked it better?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles