We’ve seen Lenny in quite a few shoots over the years, but we have to say that this mega fashion editorial which appears in the latest issue of Block Magazine (from Vancouver) ranks right up there in the top five.
Through the multi-spread feature, Lenny dons garments from all types of stylistic lanes – boho rocker, esoteric nomad, vintage Harlem gent, ice-cold pimp and of course, it wouldn’t be a Lenny Kravitz Shoot if he didn’t show those immaculate abs he’s absolutely famous for.
The shots were taken by photographer Steven Pan and the fantastic styling job was executed by the Creative Director of Block, James Worthington-DeMolet.
What are you waiting for? Please check the shots below:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied